As a Project Manager you ensure that the design is realized as it should. You work out the technical plans and request the price quotes. Together with the client you put together the construction team and you start up the site. You follow the implementation by means of site meetings and you manage all contractors. You are the point of contact for both the client and the contractor.
- You have a feeling for simple and strong concepts.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in project design.
- You communicate fluently and you can clearly state your objectives without losing sight of the timing and budget.
- You are ambitious, self-critical, organized and structured and you can set clear priorities.
- You dare to take initiative and are creative in finding solutions.
- You can motivate and guide the creative team during the entire project process.
- You are familiar with every part of the process, you can think conceptually and technically and you have an eye for aesthetics, design, detail and quality.
- You are able to technically fully elaborate a design from plans set up to and including. measures, selects and guides suppliers in directing and following up the production of products and prototypes.
- You evaluate the works on the site, are able to check the reality against the technical plans and prepare site reports, including reporting thereof.
- You are always aware of the status of the projects.
- You are used to managing people and making the planning.
- Your knowledge of materials is self-evident and you are interested in all developments within your field.
- You have a good knowledge of technical plans, furniture design, details, production drawings and Vectorworks.
- You can work independently and manage the budget at all times.
- You work from our studios in Bruges and Antwerp.
- You are fluent in NL / EN - FR (plus).
- We offer an exciting working atmosphere at 2 inspiring locations.
- We work for a wide variety of clients.
- We pay you correctly.
- We provide coffee from 5AM - 5PM.
Interested in joining our team? Contact us at email@example.com.